Each gram contains Amprolium Hydrochloride   200 mg Vit. K3           10 mg Excipients           q.s.
AMPROCOX is the most effective anticoccidial preparation having a wide range of activity and adding to the production performance and profitability of the farm excellently. Amprolium, is a thiamine analogue and its pharmacological effect is achieved by inhibiting the thiamine uptake by Eimeria spp. The thiamine requirement for Eimeria spp. Is relatively high, thereby causing starvation of the parasite because of thiamine deficiency. Amprolium does not show cross-resistance. AMPROCOX inhibits coccidia at a critical stage in the small intestine to prevent more damaging coccidiosis in the large intestine. It acts on the young asexual stages of the coccidia life cycle as a result the host animal can develop natural immunity to coccidia. This makes AMPROCOX effective as a preventive therapy. Vitamin K3 helps to check bleeding and heals mucosal damage in the gut.
Coccidiosis, Eimeria infections in poultry
- • Prevention and Treatment of coccidial infection in Poultry by breaking the coccidial life cycle.
- • Checks hemorrhagic enteritis in severe cases of coccidiosis.
- • Vitamin K helps to check internal bleeding in coccidiosis and heals the damaged mucosal linings.
- • Enhances the growth and production performance by improving internal immunity.
- • Development of resistance is very less due to its unique mechanism of action.
- • Compatible with vitamins, minerals and other ingredients commonly used in poultry ration.
For oral administration via feed or drinking water
150-200 g per 100 litres of drinking water during 5-7 days, followed by 20 g per 100 litres of drinking water during 1 or 2 weeks. OR As directed by the Veterinarian.