Forzyme is composed of:
- • Amylase
- • Xylanase
- • Beta-Glucanase
- • Pectinase
- • Cellulase
- • Protease
- • Lipase
- • Mannanase
FORZYME is a scientifically tested, synergistic and perfectly balanced combination of different enzymes. It breaks down the Non-Starch Polysaccharides (NSPs), protein, crude fibre and crude fat present in corn, soya, DORB, etc. The synergistic combination of enzymes enhances sugar release and protein bound with NSPs.
- • Releases hidden nutrients for better utilization
- • Improves weight gain and FCR
- • Allows to economise feed formulation- Least Cost Formulation
- • Reduces gut viscosity
- Increases the flexibility of formulating the feed , resulting in better performance of the birds, without adding any extra cost to the feed.
- Increases the availability of Proteins (Amino acids), metabolizable Energy, Vitamins and Minerals like Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium etc.
- Reduces the viscosity of the gut, resulting into proper passage of the ingesta, reducing the loose dropping and avoiding the wet litter conditions.
- Improves the intestinal mucosal integrity and intestinal immunity.
- Increases feed intake, weight gain and improved FCR.
In Feed: 500 g / ton of feed OR As recommended by nutritionist .