Tiamulin Hydrogen Fumarate, Chlortetracycline Hydrochloride, Serratiopeptidase, Brohmexin Hydrochloride, Citric Acid
MYCOZIP is a unique research based formulation for control and prevention of mycoplasma related respiratory diseases like Chronic Respiratory Disease, Infectious Coryza, IBD complications, Fowl Cholera, etc in poultry.
Prevention and treatment of mycoplasmal infections in poultry, Prevention and treatment of infections caused by Chlortetracycline and Tiamulin sensitive bacteria. For better growth, weight gain and FCR in broilers and for the improvement of egg production in layers.
- • Proven efficacy against M. gallisepticum, M. synoviae, M. meleagridis & controls complicated Mycoplasma infections (CCRD).
- • Active against chlortetracycline and tylosin resistant strains.
- • Control wide range of secondary infection caused by other organism.
- • Prevent Vertical transmission of Mycoplasma.
- • Also active against Brachyspira species, which cause Avian Intestinal Spirochaetosis, and shows in-vitro activity against a number of other key poultry pathogens.
- • Increased egg production & Hatchability.
- • Zero withdrawal period for Eggs.
|Inclusion rate in feed||Duration of usage|
|Broilers||1 kg/ ton of feed||continuously upto 3-4 weeks|
|Layers||1-1.5 kg/ ton of feed||5-7 days continuously every month|
|Breeders||1-2 kg/ ton of feed||5-7 days continuously every month|
Or as recommended by the nutritionist / veterinarian