Halquinol is a non-antibiotic, antimicrobial compound belonging to the group of Hydroxyquinolines. It is a triple acting product effective against bacteria, fungi, protozoa and a wide variety of micro organisms. Halquinol is a proven effective remedy for crop mycosis, wet droppings and diarrhea. Halquinol is a combination of 5, 7-dichloro 8-Hydroxyquinoline, 7-chloro 8-Hydroxyquinoline, 5-chloro 8-Hydroxyquinoline.
Poultry • As a growth promoter • Treat wet droppings • Crop mycosis
Swine : • As a growth promoter • Treat post-weaning diarrhoea of piglets • Salmonellsis • Coccidiosis • Diarrhoea of adult pigs
- • Wider Antimicrobial spectrum. Triple protection against Bacteria, Fungus and Protozoa.
- • Gut acting. Does not get absorbed from intestine, hence nontoxic and leaves no residues.
- • Non specifically reduces the tone and motility of the intestine which in turn reduces the movement of food through GIT, allowing complete digestion and absorption of Nutrients
- • Prevents and controls non-specific diarrhoea
- • Proven Non-AGP Growth Promoter. Improves growth rate and feed conversion efficiency
- • Unlike antibiotics, there is no development of resistance
- • Has more spectrum, efficacy and safety than other growth promoters like Virginiamycin, Zinc Bacitracin, Tylosin, Flofenicol,etc.