Each Kg of Tylagro contains : Tylosin          100 g (As Tylosin Phosphate)
Tylagro is a unique product having 10% Tylosin activity that prevents the birds against different Mycoplasmal infections thereby enhancing the productivity and performance of the birds naturally.
For prevention and treatment of infections caused by tylosin-sensitive pathogenic microorganisms - mycoplasmosis, chronic respiratory disease, and infectious synovitis in chickens; spirochetosis (borreliosis) in chickens.
- • Prevention and control of chronic respiratory disease (CRD) associated with Mycoplasma gallisepticum in Poultry.
- • Prevention and control of CRD at the time of vaccination and other stress conditions in Poultry.
- • Prevention and control in complicated cases of CRD i.e. CCRD.
- • Better growth and production performance of birds.
- • Compatible with all the commonly used feed supplements.
Broilers: 200 gms per ton of feed (20ppm) from day 1 till 45th day Layers : 500 gms per ton of feed (50ppm) from point of lay till 42nd week & 200 gms per ton of feed (20ppm) from 43 week to culling Breeders: 500 gms per ton of feed (50ppm) from point of lay to culling
OR As recommended by the Nutritionist